Only ticket holders will be admitted into PNC Bank Arts Center. Each student is
allotted a maximum of ten(10) tickets for guests. All guests, including
children, must have a ticket. Requests for an additional ticket can be made via email to email@example.com. If an extra ticket is available, they will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
You must follow the directions below to claim your tickets:
1) Voucher and tickets for commencement will be available at the Wilkins Theatre Box Office from May 7 through May 16.
2) The voucher must be filled out at the box office in order to receive guest tickets.
3) Tickets will NOT be available on graduation day, Tuesday, May 20 or
after Friday, May 16.
4) Tickets will only be distributed to candidates who have filed a Graduation Application with the Nathan Weiss Graduate College Office of Graduate Admissions by the posted deadline.
5) Tickets CANNOT be held at the box office or at will call the day of commencement; they must be picked up in person.
The Wilkins Theatre Box Office
- Tel : 908-737-SHOW(7469)
- Office Hours:
Monday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Kean Ocean Graduates
Kean Ocean graduate candidates may send a request to the Wilkins Theater Box Office by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 908-737-7469 to either:
1. Have their tickets held at the Wilkins Box Office for pickup during normal graduation ticket distribution hours (see above) or
2. Have their tickets held at the PNC Bank Arts Center Will Call on the day of commencement. Will call tickets will be available starting at 9 a.m.
Kean Ocean graduate candidates must be a candidate for graduation in order to request tickets.