CLS Forms and Policies
POSTING POLICIES AND INFORMATION
- Kean University Posting Policy
- Kean University Posting Sites (Union Campus) Updated 6/13/11
- Kean Ocean Posting Sites
- Kean University Posting Policy for University-wide Student Elections
- Electronic Plasma Screen Advertisement Submission Request
Community and Volunteer Services Forms and Policies
- Charity and Distress Collection Bin Policy
- Charitable And Distress Bin Collection Application
- Charity and Distress Collection Bin Sites
- Community Service Approval/Verification Form
- Community Service Partner Profile
- Recording Service Hours
- Transportation Waiver
- Volunteer Activity Registration Form (For 2013-2014 CLS Sponsored Projects and Trips)
- Volunteer Participation List
- Volunteer Release And Indemnification Agreement
For more information about community and volunteer services, please click here.
Student Group Policies and Forms
- Advisor Contract
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (F.E.R.P.A.) Form
- Financial Policies for Student Group Bank Accounts
- Fundraising Policy for Student Groups
- Student Leadership Criteria
- Student Group Recognition Policy
- Kean Ocean Student Groups: Ocean County College R25 Room Reservation Form
For more information about student groups and organizations, please click here.
Co-Curricular Transcript (CCT) Policies and Forms
For more information about the Co-Curricular Transcript (CCT) program, please click here.
Cougar Link Online Forms
The Center for Leadership and Service is in the process of going paperless! All of our forms will soon be available online through Cougar Link. To activate your Cougar Link account, go to http://cougarlink.kean.edu and log in using your KeanGOOGLE username (without the "@kean.edu") and password. If it is your first time logging in, your will be asked to complete your profile and then you may begin exploring the system. To learn more about Cougar Link, please click here.
Some of our forms are not available for submission as electronic forms. They must be printed out, completed, signed by the appropriate organization representative and may be submitted to the Center for Leadership and Service, located in University Center room 219, by submitting a paper form, faxing the form to 908-737-5175, or scanning the completed form and submitting it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.