Charity and Distress Collection Bin Sites
The Center for Leadership and Service maintains administrative responsibility for the approval of all charity/distress collection bins throughout the Kean campus. Availability of space is limited and priority will be given to official University efforts. All bins may not obstruct entrances or exits. All collection bins must have a flyer attached to the front of the bin which has been stamped and approved by the Center for Leadership and Service.
Main Campus Locations
Administration Building (A)
- First Floor: 2- (1) In Between Administration and Townsend Lobby, by concrete beam, across from the sliding door (1 box per beam, there are 2 beams)
Bruce Hall (B)
- First Floor: 1- (1) In the Lobby of Bruce and Townsend
- Second Floor: 2- (1) To the left of B-200B. (2) In the Corner below the exit sign- to the right of T-219
Maxine and Jack Lane Center for Academic Success (CAS)
- First Floor: 2 - (1) Under the TV. (2) In front of the widows, across from the TV
Downs Hall (DN)
- First Floor: 1 - (1) From the automatic doors: On the Right side of the doors on the left. Or Vending machines should be pushed together and then to the left of the women's bathroom
Harwood Arena (HW)
- First Floor: 2- (2) Across from the information desk, 1 on either side of the doors in the corner.
Hennings Hall (HH)
- First Floor: 2 - (1) Across from HH-116 by the water fountain. (2) In between HH-112 and 113.
Hutchinson Hall (J)
- First Floor: 1 - (1) Next to the Right of the water fountain - across from the doors in Lobby
Nancy Thompson Library (L)
- First Floor: 1 - (1) From the Main Entrance, in front of the column on the right.
Science Building (C)
- First Floor: 2 - (1) By C-144 Lobby corner. (2) Between vending machines by C-145 to the Right.
- Second Floor: 2 - (1) By C-241 Lobby by the window to the left of the elevator. (2) By C-221 to the Left in the little nook.
- Third Floor: 1 - (1) By C-330 outside the door to the Right
Townsend Hall (T)
- First Floor: 1 - (1) In the Lobby on the darker blue tile. (There's 3 shades of blue tile- anywhere but the light blue tile)
- Second Floor: 1 - (1) To the Right of T-219
University Center (UC)
Please contact the University Center Administration office of Charitable Collection Bins in the University Center.
Vaughn-Eames Hall (VE)
- First Floor: 1 - (1) To the left of the Elevator by VE-104 and to the right of the men's room.
Willis Hall (W)
- First Floor: 2 - (1) Outside W-121 in the corner
Wilkins Theatre (PA)
- First Floor: 2 - (1) Outside Box Office. (2) Across PA-144 on brick wall.
East Campus Locations
- Cafe YuMBA - First Floor: 1 - (1) to the Left of the Coffee stand, in between the chairs.
- Lobby - Second Floor: 2 - (1)In the Lobby in between the chair (2) Outside of 232 in the Corner
Kean Ocean Campus Locations
Please contact the Kean Ocean Administration Office for Charitable Collection Bins on the Ocean County College Campus.
*All boxes are to be flush against the wall, away from any stairways or door entrances.
Center for Leadership and Service
University Center, room 219
- > About the Center for Leadership and Service
- > CLS Jobs
- > Clubs & Organizations
- > Co-Curricular Transcripts
- > Community & Volunteer Services
- > The Cougar's Byte
- > Greek Life
- > Leadership Programs
- > Cougar Link
- > Forms and Policies
- > Kean Ocean Campus Life
- > Find Us on Facebook!
- > Campus Sexual Violence Elimination Act
- > Charity and Distress Collection Bin Policy