All Kean policies and procedures are the same traveling to China.
- Obtaining a passport is the responsibility and expense of the person traveling
- Obtaining a VISA is done through JoAnn Pobuta, President’s Office, x77021 or email@example.com
You will needing the following:
- Valid passport with at least 5 months remaining before it is due to expire
- Complete VISA application & 2 passport photos
- It takes approximately 2 weeks to get a VISA, plan accordingly
Once website opens click on:
Step Two: Click relevant links below to complete your application:
1.Visa Application Form of the People s Republic of China (Form V.2011A)
Please note: any information on application that you are not clear about or does not apply please indicate n/a....this is noted in the instructions as well.
The last page (#4) is the signature page and it is preferred you sign in blue ink.
Kean University now offers the ACE Executive Assistance Services to employees that must travel to Wenzhou, China for official business. One of the benefits that the service provides is evacuation insurance for the employee, and immediate family members (i.e., for those working and living on location with family members.) All employees that will be traveling on business to Wenzhou, should receive a copy of this ID card and keep the card with them at all times. The coverage available under ACE is for employees and Board of Trustees members that are on official business in China. It does not include students.
Managing Assistant Director, Benefits
Office of Human Resources
1000 Morris Avenue
Union, NJ 07083