FWS Community Service Program
Federal Work Study Community Service Program
The Center for Leadership and Service coordinates the Federal Work Study (FWS) Community Service program for Kean University in partnership with the Office of Financial Aid. Students that are eligible for Federal Work Study and have a passion to serve may be eligible for placement on one of Kean University's community agency partners.
To learn more about the Federal Work Study Community Service Program, please click here or contact the Center for Leadership and Service, located in University Center room 219, by calling 908-737-5170 or emailing email@example.com.
Additional information will be available soon!
Community Partner FWS Host Sites
Information coming soon!
Center for Leadership and Service
University Center, room 219
- > About the Center for Leadership and Service
- > CLS Jobs
- > Clubs & Organizations
- > Co-Curricular Transcripts
- > Community & Volunteer Services
- > The Cougar's Byte
- > Greek Life
- > Leadership Programs
- > Cougar Link
- > Forms and Policies
- > Kean Ocean Campus Life
- > Find Us on Facebook!
- > Campus Sexual Violence Elimination Act
- > Community Partner Agencies
- > Service Hours
- > Volunteer and Community Service Learning Outcomes
- > Jumpstart
- > Alternative Spring Break