Federal Work Study Program
Federal Work Study program positions are available only to students eligible for financial aid. Eligibility criteria:
- Complete all federal verification requirements (if applicable)
- Have "financial need" as defined by federal financial aid criteria.
- Submit FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Meet standards for SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress)
- Register as a matriculating student.
FWS Application Process:
- Please submit the FWS application to the Office of Financial Aid. *Note: We will begin accepting applications for the 2013-2014 year on May 28th.
- Students must then schedule an appointment with the FWS coordinator. *Note: We must have your FWS application on file before you schedule the appointment.
- For more information, please see our FWS Fact Sheet and our Employment Agreement form
- There is a limited number of available jobs and the positions are filled quickly.
Available FWS jobs for the 2013-2014 semester include:
- General Office Work
- Off Campus Based Community Service Positions
- Event Staff
- Research Assistants
- Computer Lab Attendants
- Some positions may not be available at the time your interview is held.
*Please note : All FWS positions are part-time with a maximum of 20 hours per week. All positions will remain open until filled.
Federal Work Study Coordinator:
Administration Bldg., 1st floor
- > Aid Adjustments
- > Calendar
- > Comments
- > Contact
- > Ethical Principles
- > Entrance and Exit Loan Counseling
- > FAQs
- > Federal T.E.A.C.H. Grant
- > Federal Work Study Program
- > Financial Aid Estimators
- > Forms
- > Graduate Students
- > Guide
- > Helpful Links
- > How to apply for aid
- > International Students
- > Kean OCC Students
- > Master Promissory Note
- > Net Price Calculator
- > Parent PLUS Loan
- > Private or Alternative Loans
- > Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- > Scholarships
- > Third Week Attendance Policy
- > Tuition and Fees
- > Types of Aid
- > Unemployment Tuition Waiver
- > View Your Award
- > Verification
- > Your Refund
- > Your Right To Know