Foundation Scholarship Awards
The Kean University Foundation sponsors hundreds of named scholarships for incoming freshmen, undergraduate and graduate students. All Foundation scholarships are awarded through a common online application. Unless the descriptions indicate otherwise, the number of awards in each category,scholarship availability and award amounts will vary.
While several Foundation scholarships are open to transfer students via the online application, they are not automatically awarded based solely on academic merit. This includes the Phi Theta Kappa scholarship, which is not guaranteed to all transfer students with matching criteria. Like all other Foundation scholarships, it is highly competitive.
Most Foundation scholarships are granted as one-time awards, and all Foundation scholarships are awarded based on active donor support, meaning that not all scholarships listed are awarded each year. Interested students must complete the Kean University Foundation Scholarship Application, for which the deadline is March 1st.
OFFICE OF SCHOLARSHIP SERVICES
Scholarship Information Line:
- > INCOMING FRESHMAN SCHOLARSHIPS
- > SCHOLARSHIPS FOR HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- > NATURAL, APPLIED & HEALTH SCIENCE,STEM SCHOLARSHIP
- > VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS SCHOLARSHIPS
- > FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ANY MAJOR
- > BUSINESS AND PUBLIC MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS
- > COLLEGE OF EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS
- > GRADUATE FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS