The University Center Game Room provides a recreational area designed to offer a fun getaway with the many activities available. It also enhances the interactions between students from different academic disciplines, cultural and social economic backgrounds and experiences. We invite you to visit the game room, relax, enjoy a game of pool and exercise your interpersonal skills in an environment where it is impossible not to meet interesting people.
Hours of Operations:
Mon - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday: 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Policies and Procedures
All Kean University students, alumni, professional staff and their guests are required to adhere to the following policies and procedures when participating in activities in the Game Room.
- Only Kean University students, alumni, faculty, staff and their guests are permitted in the Game Room.
- You must present a valid Kean University ID to the attendant upon entering the Game Room.
- A Kean community member can sign in one guest. Guests must provide a valid State ID. By signing in guests, you are responsible for their behavior in the Game Room. Your guest must be escorted by you at all times.
- Food and beverages are permitted in the designated areas.
- Inappropriate language (e.g. name calling, yelling, etc.) and bodily actions (e.g. finger gestures, intimidating behavior, etc.) are prohibited.
- Proper attire is required at all times (e.g. shirts, pants, shoes, and similar).
- Gambling of any type is prohibited. This includes suspicion of gambling (e.g. scoreboards, markers, and similar).
- A valid Kean University ID is required to sign out equipment: transferals are not permitted. Use of equipment for other than its intended purposes is prohibited. Proper use is therefore required. If any equipment is damaged, the individual or individuals responsible will be billed accordingly.
- Fair play (e.g. “cutting in line”; cheating, etc.) and respect for others is expected in all games of participation.
- Respect must be given to the Game Room staff at all times.
- Report all violations of policies and/or procedures to the Game Room staff, the UC Front Desk, or the UC Administrative Office in room #6.
- For emergencies, contact the Department of Public Safety and Police at x74800 or (908) 737-4800.
These policies and/or procedures are covered by the University Code and Conduct; Violations of the Code may result in further disciplinary action and the suspension of a student’s privileges to utilize the Game Room.
The Game Room is for the pleasure and enjoyment of the Kean University community. As such, community members are responsible for reporting incidents deemed inappropriate for other than the Game Room’s intended purpose.
For questions, concerns or recommendations, contact the University Center Operations and Event Management Office in Room #6, or call x75200 or (908) 737-5200.
University Center Operations and Event Management
University Center Room 6
- > University Center Mission
- > Information Desk
- > Game Room
- > Computer Labs
- > Media Center
- > Reservations
- > University Center Programming
- > Print Center Page Request
- > NJ Transit
- > Forms, Policies & Procedures
- > Hours of Operation
- > Building Directory
- > Work Orders
- > Jobs at the UC
- > Our Staff
- > Contact Us
- > Events Board
- > Food Services
- > Wenzhou-Kean