Global Business School
Kean University’s College of Business and Public Management is entering into a new and exciting phase of development with the creation of its Global Business School. Located in a new, state-of-the-art facility, this program will prepare students for careers in the new global economy and will emphasize a curriculum focused on:
Innovation – Creativity – Entrepreneurship
Qualified students will have the chance to engage in a digitally infused global business practicum, leadership activities, networking and internships, plus interact with world-class faculty.
Here’s what makes Kean University’s School of Global Business special.
- Diversity: The work force of the 21st Century is diverse and multicultural. So is our program.
- Affordability: Kean University prides itself on making world-class education affordable and accessible.
- Scholarships: There are substantial scholarships for qualified students
- Location: You can be in New York, capital of the global marketplace, in 30 minutes by train.
- Global internships: Members of our Board of Advisors live and work around the globe. Their networks will ensure that our students are placed in exciting internships with leading companies.
- Cutting-edge curriculum: Classroom instruction will provide real-world education that gives students the tools they will need in the workforce of today … and tomorrow.
Green Lane Building, 228