WHAT IS INVOLVEMENT CENTER?
The Kean University Involvement Center is a joint venture between the Office of Student Government, Center for Leadership and Service, University Center Operations and Event Management Office and Kean University’s student governments to provide a centralized location, or hub, for student involvement at the University.
In addition to providing a vast array of resources to all of Kean University’s 130+ recognized student groups, the Involvement Center is a focal point for students wishing to become involved at Kean University and is staffed by a team of student leaders that are extensively trained in connecting students to involvement opportunities and providing student group consultation and mentoring services. The Center consists of three conference rooms for executive board or small group meetings, a resource room complete with student group supplies and tools, lockers for student group storage and mailboxes for all of the recognized student groups.
Located in University Center room 303, the Involvement Center is open 6 days per week with late night and weekend hours convenient for student groups and students.
- Student Group Mailboxes
- Student Group Locker Space (Click here to apply for a locker for the 2013-2014 academic year)
- Executive Board and Small Group Conference Rooms
- Computer Workstations (equipped with Microsoft Office and Adobe Design Standard CS6)
- Student Group Black/White and Color Copies
- Student Group Supplies
- Assistance Provided with Room Reservations, Student Group Forms, Student Government Paperwork, Cougar Link, Student Group Recognition
- Student Group Consulting
- Student Group and Leadership Resource Library
- Student Group Development
- Workshops and Training
- And More!
Student Group Lockers
Lockers are available in the Involvement Center for the 2014-2015 academic year. If your organization currently has a locker reserved, you must reapply for the upcoming year.
To learn more about student group lockers, or to apply online through an additional form, please click here.
University Center, RM 303