Home > Offices > Campus Services > Center for Professional Development > Print/Digital Design and Production
Print/Digital Design and Production
Our staff will assist you with the design and production of custom media packages as appropriate to the needs of the Kean community.
The following services are available to the University's faculty and staff:
- Computer generated 35 mm slides (color or B & W)
- Computer Generated Color Transparencies
- Equipment, supplies and assistance for you to prepare single color B & W thermal transparencies.
- Materials laminated for academic support purposes
- Academic poster session displays prepared (full color, poster size).
- Assistance preparing proposals for grants - media cost analysis.
- Educational Displays
- Digitizing of 35mm slides
- Equipment and software available to scan of materials for presentations
- Power Point presentations for classroom use or for off-campus workshops - we consult closely with you to prepare your material or we can assist you with the enhancement and animation of your presentations.
- To view poster samples click here