Regulations for Use
- A current Kean University ID must be submitted to use computers and equipment. (children are not permitted in the computer labs)
- Any mistreatment or removal of property will result in the loss of privileges and will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Modifications may not be made to any of the equipment or software.
- The installation or copying of software is prohibited and will be reported.
- Printers must not be utilized as copy machines. Only two copies of each unique document may be printed. ( Otherwise 10 pages is the maximum allowed.)
- Personal files stored on the local or hard drives will be erased.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the Computer Labs.
- Priority will be given to those engaged in academic assignments, research and organizational work.
- The use of cell phones is prohibited. Please turn off ringers.
- All noise and talking must be kept to a minimum.
- The University Center staff has the right to make final judgments concerning these regulations.
University Center Operations and Event Management
University Center Room 6