Silver Leadership Program
The Silver Leadership Program is a second-year leadership development program offered through the Center for Leadership and Service. The purpose of the program is to maximize the ability of second-year students to succeed and contribute to Kean as student leaders as a group in the coming years. If you want to get involved and make a true contribution to the campus community, this program is ideal for you! This program focuses on group values: collaboration, common purpose and controversy with civility.
Group Service project totaling 12 hours each.
Service project involving the Kean University community.
For More Information
For more information contact Sandra Espinal in the Center for Leadership and Service by calling (908) 737-5178 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Center for Leadership and Service
University Center, room 219
- > About the Center for Leadership and Service
- > Clubs & Organizations
- > Co-Curricular Transcripts
- > Community & Volunteer Services
- > The Cougar's Byte
- > Greek Life
- > Leadership Programs
- > Cougar Link
- > Forms and Policies
- > Kean Ocean Campus Life
- > Find Us on Facebook!
- > Social Change Model of Leadership Development
- > T2K Bronze Leadership Program
- > Silver Leadership Program
- > Gold Leadership Program
- > Platinum Leadership Program
- > LEAD Program