Internship is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and to network in the field. Once the student secures an internship site, he or she must speak to the faculty advisor for approval of the site.
Students are advised that there are several requirements for successful completion of the internship in addition to the mandatory 120 hours of work.
Internship Placements, 2015-2016
- Department of the Army Garrison Headquarters
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center
- Newark One Stop Career Center
- Division of Child Protection and Permanency
- Future City Inc.
- Daughters of Israel
- Agriark Agriculture Engineering
- Jersey Cares/Youthbuild
- County of Union
- Delaire Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Robert Wood Johnson-New Brunswick
- Trinitas Regional Hospital
- Alaris Health at Essex
- Downtown Physical Medical and Rehabilitation
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Right at Jpe
- Holy Redeemer Homecare
- Community Options Incorporated
- Runnells Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare
- City of Roselle
- City of Plainfield