- Nursing - Clinical Management (M.S.N.)
- Nursing - Community Health Nursing (M.S.N.)
- Nursing - School Nurse (M.S.N.) - Currently not accepting applications
- School Nursing (Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Certification) - Currently not accepting applications
The MSN-Bridge Program is available for Registered Nurses with non-nursing baccalaureate degrees.
All non-BSN applicants may apply for the MSN degree with the condition that a minimum of 9 undergraduate credits be completed prior to full admission.
- NURS 3010 Health Assessment (2 credits, lab course)
- NURS 3200 Professional Nursing Practice: Health Promotion in the Community (5 credits with clinical)
- NURS 4900 Independent Practicum in Nursing (2 credits clinical)
Please further note: these are considered prerequisite courses that do not count towards the MSN degree requirements.
For more information regarding MSN programs please visit: grad.kean.edu/programs