• Improvement on standardized test scores
• 100% Graduation rate from high school
• 100% of Adelante Scholars program students graduate
• 90% College admission rate
• 86% seek admission at Kean University
• Exposure to social and cultural activities in the program
• Exposure to professional Hispanic role models
• Ninety-two percent of the original cohort of 83 students who started in 1988 graduated from high school.
• Of the Adelante graduates, many have completed their BA degree, some are attending graduate school, and some are already certified teachers.
Since Project Adelante’s inception, over 100 students who served as tutors have graduated from high school. Of these, 80% attended college, 30% were in education majors, 60% in science and technology, and 10% in business, liberal arts and other fields.