Kean University is pleased to provide a chance for qualified undergraduate freshman applicants* to complete the entire admissions process in just one day! Onsite Decision Day at Kean offers a “fast track” admissions opportunity, where you can submit your application, meet with administrators and current students, learn more about academic majors, campus life and receive your admission decision all on the same day. If eligible, you may also be offered a scholarship.
2015 SPRING PROGRAM DATES
Friday, February 6
Friday, February 20
Friday, February 27
To participate in this “fast track” admissions opportunity, it is expected that you have:
• SAT combined score of at least 1000 (Critical Reading and Math only) or
• ACT Composite Score of 21
• Academic grade point average of least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
If you do not meet the above eligibility criteria, you are encouraged to apply through our regular admissions process.
If eligible, you will receive an onsite admissions appointment e-mail confirming your reservation date and time.
On that day, be prepared to submit a completed application:
• Application fee is WAIVED for this event
• Official high school transcript (in a sealed envelope)
• SAT or ACT score report
• 1-2 Letter(s) of recommendation(s)
Parents are welcome to attend and learn more about Kean University. Campus tours will be provided.
All offers of admission during the Onsite Decision Day for Kean University are non-binding.