A LOOK AT WHAT IS INSIDE
Welcome to the brand new Kean University Official Campus Bookstore at 1040 Morris Avenue (inside the Green Lane Academic Building). The new store carries an expanded variety of Kean clothing and gifts, while maintaining our commitment to carrying your course book material needs. We also feature a brand new Café proudly serving Starbucks coffees, and offering a variety of beverages, sandwiches, and snacks.
BUYING YOUR BOOKS ONLINE
To make it easier in this high tech world, the Kean University Bookstore offers students the ability to buy textbooks, study guides, and materials online, before the beginning of the semester. Here are a few helpful steps to navigating through the Bookstore website.
Instructions for Viewing Books:
- Go to Kean.edu, click on KeanWISE (bottom right of page)
- Click "Log in" (enter your personal sign in information)
- Click on the “Students” tab on the right hand side of the screen
- On the right hand side of screen under “Academic Profile” go to “My Class Schedule”
- In the dropdown menu go to Spring 2015 Term
- When the schedule appears, click on “View Books”
Important Dates for Students
- Spring 2015 Refund deadline – full refunds will be offered through January 28 with original receipt and books in original condition.
- Spring 2015 Rental Check-in due date – May 18, 2015
- Buyback – The Bookstore offers cash back for your books at the end of each semester. Please visit between May 9 through May 18 with valid Kean ID to find out how much your books are worth.
You can visit the online bookstore here >>
Faculty Textbook Order Information
Use our newly enhanced website, FacultyEnlight, to research titles and submit your course book information.