Kean University lockers are available to commuter students in the Townsend and Technology buildings. Commuter students may apply for a locker free of charge in the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, Kean Hall Room 124. The University reserves the right to inspect lockers without notice and to charge students for damage and/or destruction of lockers.
POLICY STATEMENT AND USER AGREEMENT
Kean University is the owner and operator of all university lockers issued for students’ use. The University reserves the right to inspect lockers without notice and to charge students for damage and/or destruction of lockers.
PROCEDURES FOR LOCKER USAGE
1. Students will be issued a locker free of charge for one (1) calendar year
2. Students must re-apply for a locker at the end of each calendar year.
3. Students must be enrolled commuter Kean University students.
4. Students must remove all contents in lockers or renew the locker at the end of the calendar year.
5. The University will discard materials left in lockers at the end of the calendar year if the locker is not renewed.
6. Students are responsible for cleaning the lockers themselves; the university does not provide this service.
7. Students are advised to place an additional lock on their locker since combinations numbers are re-used throughout the years.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information about commuter lockers, or to request a commuter locker, please contact the Office of the Vice President for Student Affais, located in Kean Hall room 124, by calling 908-737-7080 or emailing email@example.com.