PDS for GSPTQ
The PDS for the Garden State Partnership will include:
- A Clinical Instructor working 2 and ½ days per week in the PDS (roles and responsibilities attached)
- Opportunities for Professional Development offered at and through Kean University
- Urban Teacher Residents who will serve for one full school year (Mon-Thurs) and will be mentored by a selected school faculty member.
- Kean Clinical Instructors Serve as members of the School Leadership/PDS Team.
- Professional development resources and materials.
- Opportunities for K-12 faculty to present at conferences develop skills as university instructors and increase their professional expertise.
- Connections to appropriate resources and organizations throughout the state.
Garden State Partnership for Teacher Quality
Professional Development Schools (PDSs)
For more information about the PDS model at Kean please visit the site below.
>>> Professional Development Schools at Kean