Wednesday, June 11 & 25
In the grand tradition of Mary Alice Kean, the last lady of the house, join Liberty Hall for its exquisite Afternoon Tea, served the second and fourth Wednesday of every month. Our tremendously popular tea service, which includes a sumptuous selection of scones, assorted pastries, traditional finger sandwiches, and the freshest of fruit, concludes with an intimate, guided tour of the museum.
- Program Fee: $40.00 per person
- Reservations required, call 908-527-0400
- Program Time: 2 to 4 p.m.
Summer Movie Night at the Museum!
Friday, June 20
Bring your lawn chairs, picnic baskets and blankets and enjoy our beautiful property while watching a classic film with your family! Movie snacks will be available for purchase.
Lawn seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
In case of inclement weather, the movie will be shown in our tent.
- Program Fee: $5.00 per person ($3.00 for LHM Members)
- Reservations suggested, call 908-527-0400
- Program Time: Seating opens at 8:00 p.m., and the film begins at sunset.
Bon Appetit!: A Salute to Luxury Train Travel
Saturday, June 21
Before you embark on our scintillating new exhibit, take a delectable detour to Liberty Hall's Bon Appetit!: A Salute to Luxury Train Travel Luncheon, celebrating the legendary dining car of the 20th Century Limited! Known in its day as "The Most Famous Train in the World," the 20th Century Limited famously unfurled a rug of a very particular color for every passenger boarding its Chicago-bound train in New York. You'll experience the same "red-carpet treatment" at our decadent buffet, served on real china, and featuring handcrafted desserts and your choice of red or white wine. Share your favorite travel stories and soak up some twentieth-century style as you savor cuisine inspired by the world's most glamorous dining car. This includes all-you-can-eat buffet and guided tour of the museum's fascinating travel installation, Bon Voyage!: 200 Years of Luxury Travel.
- Program Fee: $55.00 per person
- Reservations required by June 14th, call 908-527-0400
- Program Time: Noon to 3 p.m.
Liberty Hall Museum Community Farmer's Market!
A weekly farmer's market will take place every Thursday featuring New Jersey fresh produce, meat and poultry. Food trucks will also be at the market to sell lunch.
- Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Admission to the Farmer's Market is free
Bon Voyage! : 200 years of Luxury Travel
- Program Time: Regular tour times
- Program Admission: Regular tour admission