Ladies' Night Out: A Night of Vintage Fashion
Friday, March 13
Grab some of your closest friends and join us for a fashion-forward ladies’ night at Liberty Hall! You’ll be treated to wine and cheese while enjoying an exclusive viewing of Liberty Hall Museum’s exquisite collection of vintage clothing and accessories. Next, stick around for an informative and entertaining presentation on fashion’s biggest do’s and don’ts from the past two centuries. Special sales will also be offered in the museum store!
- Program Time: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Program Fee: $25 per person; $22 for LHM Members
- Reservations required by March 7; please call 908-527-0400 or email email@example.com.
Downton Abbey Luncheon
Saturday, March 21
As the fifth season of Downton Abbey airs, step back in time to the 1920s and enjoy a luncheon fit for the Crawley family themselves. Our mouthwatering luncheon buffet includes your choice of red or white wine. A tour of Liberty Hall Museum follows the luncheon.
- Program Time: Noon to 3 p.m.
- Program Fee: $55 per person
- Reservations required by March 15; please call 908-527-0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grow and Learn Garden Workshop
Saturday, March 28
Welcome Spring with us at this hands-on workshop for kids! Children will get a chance to explore and learn about our green house filled with historic and heirloom plants. Learn what makes them grow and get a chance to plant your own geranium plant to take home!
- Program Time: 10 a.m. to Noon
- Program Fee: $20 per child & one adult; $15 for LHM Members
- Reservations required by March 21; please call 908-527-0400 or email email@example.com.