We will be selling pumpkins and gourds all month long – the perfect pieces to complete your fall decorating! Shop local and stop by our visitor’s center to purchase pumpkins and gourds. Subject to supply; prices will vary. Please call 908-527-0400 or email email@example.com for details.
Wednesday, October 14 & 28
In the grand tradition of Mary Alice Kean, the last lady of the house, join Liberty Hall for its exquisite Afternoon Tea, served the second and fourth Wednesday of every month. Our tremendously popular tea service, which includes a sumptuous selection of scones, assorted pastries, traditional finger sandwiches, and the freshest of fruit, concludes with an intimate, guided tour of the museum.
- Program Time: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Program Fee: $40 per person; $35 for LHM Members
- Reservations required; please call 908-527-0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Four Centuries Weekend
Saturday & Sunday, October 17 & 18
All of the historic house museums in Union County will be open for free. Visit http://ucnj.org/cultural-and-heritage-affairs for more information on this wonderful countywide event!
- Program Time: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Saturday); Noon to 5 p.m. (Sunday)
- Program Fee: Free (only the first floor of Liberty Hall will be open)
Saturday, October 24
Join us for a spine-tingling tour of Liberty Hall Museum, after hours! Museum staff will share their own paranormal experiences with you before embarking on a guided, candlelit tour of the museum. Perhaps you’ll even come away with your own ghost stories! Light refreshments will be served; space is limited and fills quickly, so make your reservation today!
- Program Time: 7 p.m. or 9 p.m. (the 7 p.m. tour is suggested for families with younger children)
- Program Fee: $20 for adults; $18 for LHM Members/Kean Alumni/Students; $13 for children (16 years and younger)
- Reservations required by October 18; please call 908-527-0400 or email email@example.com.
Pumpkin Patch Day
Saturday, October 24 (Rain Date: Sunday, October 25)
Join us for our annual Pumpkin Patch Day – a fall tradition for so many families! Enjoy a day filled with pumpkin picking, hayrides, pumpkin carving and painting, crafts and much more!
- Program Time: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Program Fee: Children: $12, Adults: $6, Under 3: Free
Additional charge for pumpkins; lunch available for purchase from vendor.
- Reservations suggested; please call 908-527-0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apple Harvest Time
Stroll our orchard and pick your own apples. Please call 908-527-0400 before visiting Liberty Hall to see if the apples are ripe for the picking.
Subject to Supply.
- Program Fee: $5 per person
- Apple Bag Fee: Small Bag: $8; Large Bag: $10
Toys Through Time: History of American Fun
Reminisce your childhood with our Toys Through Time exhibit. The museum showcases over 100 years of toys played with by the children of Liberty Hall.
- Program Time: Regular tour times
- Program Admission: Regular tour admission