Students are filled with curiosity. As crucial as it is to read about history, it is equally, if not more important to see, touch and relive history. Whether it is playing with toys from more than 200 years ago or writing with a quill pen as our founding fathers once did, a trip to Liberty Hall gives students these opportunities.
Our programs meet a variety of New Jersey Core Curriculum Standards and are conducted by museum educators who have a genuine love of history. Our hope for every student that walks through our doors is that he or she leaves with a greater appreciation for both their lives and our nation's history.
School Programs at Liberty Hall Museum
Choose one of these specially designed school programs that vividly illustrate the events of long ago.
Hours & Cost
- School Reservations: Monday - Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- School Programs: $10.00 per student
- Firehouse Museum: $10.00 per student
- The museum requires one chaperone, admitted free, for every ten students. Cost for each additional chaperone is $12.00.
Lunch Facilities: Liberty Hall has an outdoor picnic area and an indoor lunchroom. If your group is planning to stay for lunch, please indicate your preference when booking your trip.
Museum Store: Our museum store is available for students to purchase a memento of their visit to Liberty Hall. There are items ranging from $1 to $10 for the students to choose from.
- Please let us know if you intend to use the lunch facilities
- Please let us know if you intend to allow the students to shop
- Please let us know if your group has any special needs
- Please allow a minimum of two hours for your visit
- The museum requires one adult chaperone for every ten students
- For safety and security reasons the museum requires students to be in groups no larger than twelve
Book Your Trip