Stop, drop and roll into learning with this one-of-a-kind fire prevention and safety program. Home to a unique collection of New Jersey firehouse memorabilia, including three historic engines, the Liberty Hall Firehouse Museum reveals how brave firefighters extinguished a blaze more than 200 years ago. Students will learn fire prevention techniques of the past and present and discover how firefighting equipment changed over the course of two centuries. Students are also invited to dress in actual firefighting uniforms and participate in hands-on firefighting activities. They can also play on our 1950s Mack Firetruck housed outside the museum.
Firehouse Museum Details
- School Reservations: Monday - Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Recommended Grade Level: All
- Program Length: Minimum 2 hours
- Group Limit: Up to 60 Students
- Admission: $10.00
- 1 free adult for every 10 students, additional adults are $12.00 each
Book Your Trip