Houses and homes come in many different shapes and sizes. Where in the world do you live? What type of house do you live in? What is it made out of? The answers to these and many more questions provide the basis for an exploration of architecture around the world. Using Liberty Hall Museum as a springboard, your students will travel around the world to learn about the different types of structures that have been called home. We will explore building materials, how shapes come together to form buildings and how Liberty Hall grew from 14 to 50 rooms over the past 240 years!
Houses and Homes Details
- School Reservations: Monday - Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Morning and afternoon time slots available.
- Recommended Grade Level: Pre K-2nd grade
- Program Length: 90 minutes, may be extended with time for lunch/snack and a visit to our firehouse.
- Group Limit: Up to 50 Students
- Admission: $10.00
- 1 free adult for every 10 students, additional adults are $12.00 each
Book Your Trip