Liberty Hall's serene country setting with its beautiful gardens, expansive lawn, impressive architecture and array of facilities provide the perfect backdrop for weddings, birthday parties, corporate functions or any special occasion.
The 1882 Carriage House
- Comfortably seats up to 75 guests.
- Ideal for sit-down dinners, wedding receptions, cocktail parties, lectures and special presentations.
- For a more intimate setting or smaller parties, the Wagon Shed, overlooking the rose garden, provides seating for up to 60 guests.
- Perfect for Board meetings, retirement dinners, or staff and holiday retreats; includes an on-site catering kitchen.
- Take a moment out of your hectic schedule and enjoy tea on the porch at Liberty Hall.
- Overlooking the formal English gardens, the glass-enclosed porch seats 24 guests and is ideal for lunch gatherings with friends and family.
- With 23 acres of pristine landscape, fragrant gardens and rolling meadows, the grounds at Liberty Hall provide a perfect backdrop for outdoor ceremonies and photos.
- A large, grassy area adjacent to the Carriage House can accommodate a tent fitting up to 175 people.