Your search for candidates starts online at: www.collegecentral.com/kean
Once you get to College Central Network Services page, follow these steps:
- If you are working on your own computer, add this page to Favorites on your Internet Explorer browser (Note: Do not use Netscape.)
- Click the icon for 'Employers'.
- Take a moment to read about the services available to you.
- Click Register Now
When you register for the first time:
- Complete all the required fields (marked with an *) on the registration form.
- Enter a good Company Description that will attract interest in your business and job.
- Initial the EEOC statement.
- Enter an ID that you will easily remember.
We must approve your registration. Once it is approved, you will receive a confirmation that confirms your ID and tells you the password. Once approved:
- Go to www.collegecentral.com/kean.
- Click 'Employers', then the words Online Services.
- Click Post A New Job to enter a new posting.
- Click Search Student and Alumni Resumes to view resumes.
Visit www.collegecentral.com/kean and click 'Employers' often to:
- Post/Update and Repost Jobs. Check Expired Jobs (highlighted in red) to see if you may have already posted a position that you want to repost. This will save time, as you will not need to type the job again.
- Click 'Expire' for any active jobs (highlighted in blue) that you may have filled.
- Search Resumes. New resumes are uploaded frequently.
- Check General Announcements and notices of Upcoming Programs and Events. After you click 'Students' or 'Alumni' at www.collegecentral.com/kean, you notice that General Announcements and notices of Upcoming Programs and events appear on the Employer page.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Add www.collegecentral.com/kean to Favorites on your office computer.
- Keep your ID and password in an accessible, but secure place.
- Keep your registration information current so we can keep in touch.
- Check to see if you have previously posted jobs that would like to repost.
- Check www.collegecentral.com/kean regularly for new announcements.