All travel to Wenzhou by Kean University faculty and/or staff member must be requested in writing from the Executive Vice Chancellor of Wenzhou Kean University to the President of Kean University. This request must include the reason for the trip, departure and return dates, assurances that WKU will reimburse Kean University for the time of the employee from departure to return and all costs associated with the trip. Failure to follow this procedure will cause the individual who is traveling to be personally responsible for the trip.
CHINA TRAVEL FOR FACULTY & STAFF TRAVELING ON A TOURIST VISA
All Kean policies and procedures are the same when traveling to China.
- Obtaining a passport is the responsibility and expense of the person traveling
- Obtaining a VISA is done through JoAnn Pobuta, President’s Office, 7-7021 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need:
- Valid passport with at least 5 months remaining before it is due to expire
- A typed, completed VISA application and 2 passport photos
- It takes approximately 2 weeks to get a VISA, plan accordingly
Please note: Any information on application that you are not clear about or does not apply please indicate n/a....this is noted in the instructions as well.
The last page (#4) is the signature page and it is preferred you sign in blue ink.