Registration occurs every fall, winter, spring and summer. In order to ensure a smooth registration process, please use the following steps as a guide:
Steps for Registration:
- Confirm your registration eligibility date. Registration for winter and spring 2017 terms opened November 1 and is ongoing. Please be sure to check the winter and spring System Availability charts to confirm the specific date you are eligible to register. *Non-matriculated students must fill out a Request for Registration Eligibility Form in order to register for courses.
- Resolve any pending holds. Holds will restrict your access to registration. To view any current holds, log into your KeanWise account and click the “Student Restrictions” link under the “Academic Profile” menu.
- Meet with your Academic Advisor. All undergraduate students must meet with their academic advisor and have advisement holds removed prior to registering. Students with academic advisement holds are unable to register.
- Sign the Financial Obligations Agreement. Log into your KeanWise account to sign the Financial Obligations Agreement located under the “Student Menu” tab. This must be completed prior to registering.
- Search and register for sections. Register for courses by searching KeanWise for open sections. We encourage you to register as early as possible as courses have limited capacities and are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Pay your tuition and fees. Be sure to fulfill all financial obligations on your account. Students must have enough Financial Aid or scholarship awards to cover all balances, pay in full, or enroll in a payment plan. Additional information is available in your Student Account Suite located on KeanWise.
REGISTRATION LINKS AND RESOURCES
Winter 2017 System Availability Chart
Spring 2017 System Availability Chart
Registration Eligibility Form (Non-Matriculated Students Only)
Registration Eligibility Instructions
Enrollment Certification Form
Financial Obligations Agreement Student Guide
LINKS TO SPECIAL PROGRAMS AND OFFERINGS