Summer is right around the corner. You’re already on the road to getting your degree, so why not shift it into high gear? Whether you’re a Kean student, a visiting student from another institution, high school student, or incoming Kean freshman, you can experience a summer class at Kean University. Just a 45 minute drive to beach, and 30 minutes to NYC, Kean is in the perfect position to help you get ahead in your coursework. You can rack up credits for an early graduation, arrive on schedule to earn your degree, or simply gain the power of knowledge. There are plenty of courses and two sessions to choose from, and best of all, it won’t burn up your entire summer.
Why Summer at Kean?
- There are over 400 courses offered this summer in Psychology, Education, Global Business, the Health Sciences, and more.
- Small average class size of 21 means high student to faculty interaction.
- Concentrating on just one course at a time means a greater level of focus.
Choose From Two Summer Sessions
- Summer Session l : May 22 - June 29
- Summer Session II : July 5 - August 15
Find Your Lane
SUMMER SESSION I 2017
SUMMER SESSION II 2017
*Dates are subject to change
*See Registration System Availability Chart for special dates of Registration