Summer Housing applicationswill be available the first week of April via KeanWISE.
Thank you for your interest in living on campus during the summer 2016 sessions. Priority will be given to students who submit complete applications by May 5, 2016 for summer session I and June 9, 2016 for summer session II. Students who do not receive a housing assignment will be placed on a waiting list based on the date the contract was received by the Office of Residential Student Services.
How to Apply for Housing
Please follow the directions below to apply for housing today.
- Log into your KeanWISE account at https://webreg.kean.edu
- Click the “Student” tab.
- Look for the “Residence Life” tab located on the bottom right corner.
- Click on the “Housing Application Summer I 2016 or Summer II 2016.”
- Read and “Agree” the Housing Contract and Terms.
- Verify that all the personal information in the application is correct and complete all preferences.
- Your application will be completed upon payment of the $125 non-refundable application fee. You will be prompted to make this payment online with only a credit card (cash, check, money order and debit cards are accepted in the Office of Student Accounting, located on the 3rd floor of the Administration Building.). A receipt number will be provided when the application has been completed.
- Housing Cost: Please find the summer session housing rate chart below:
|Full Summer Session||5 Week Session||4 Week Session|
|Summer Session I||
|Summer Session II||
Important Note: Students who have paid for both SSI and SSII do NOT need to move home between sessions!If you submit the housing application after the due date, you will be expected to pay the full amount before you are assigned. The Office of Residential Student Services will provide you a hand written bill that you will have to pay at Student Accounting. If we are unable to offer you housing after you have paid the full amount, all of your money will be refunded.
Note: No one will be allowed to stay beyond summer session II (8/15/16)
Should you have any questions regarding summer housing arrangements, please contact the Office of Residential Student Services at 908-737-6800 or email@example.com