Page Header


Page Sub Header

Compare Communites


Home > Residential Student Services > Compare Communities > Transfer

Transfer Options

Kean University offers apartment style housing for new transfer students.  Transfer students have the option to live in New Upper-class Residence Hall, Bartlett Hall, Burch Hall, Sozio Hall, and Rogers Hall.  Most of the apartments are two bedroom double occupancy apartments.

Transfer Community

We encourage transfer students to consider living on our Transfer floor located on the sicth floor of Bartlett Hall.  Residential Student Services offers programs and resources specifically designed to support and engage the transfer student.  

Inner Page Footer