Page Header

Move Out

Page Sub Header

Office of Residential Student Services

Move Out

Students that want to cancel their housing must do so by completing the Petition to Break Housing Contract.  Students that have already moved into the residence halls must submit the form, move all of their items out of their room, and check out with a Residential Student Services Staff member.  The housing contract will be terminated based on the date the student moves out.  There is a cancellation charge based on the date the termination is processed.  To fill out the form please log onto the housing portal HERE  You will need to sign in with your Kean email credentials. 

Inner Page Footer