The admission requirements are:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00*
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score of 500*
- TOEFL score of 83 or higher (this requirement only applies to applicants whose native language is not English)
- Two to three letters of recommendation depending on managerial work experience
- Personal essay explaining candidate’s interest in the program
- Personal interview may be required
Students holding degrees in disciplines other than management or business are encouraged to apply with the understanding they may be required to successfully complete the undergraduate prerequisites before becoming fully matriculated in the MBA program in Global Management.
*Lower GPA and GMAT scores may be considered based on strength of overall application, including business experience.
Before starting the graduate courses of the MBA in Global Management program, students have to fulfill the prequalification requirement. Students can either show that:
- They took these or similar courses in their undergraduate studies and received at least a B grade, or
- Take these courses at Kean University prior to starting the graduate courses.
No credits towards the degree will be given. Students must pass these courses with a B or better grade.
||Business and Professional Communication
||Statistics for Business and Economics
||Pre-calculus for Business
||Management Information System