Attending class and not feeling well? Stop by Health Services for a visit. Health Services has a variety of professionals to assist in dealing effectively with health issues and problems facing students in the 21st Century. We provide students with Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and a Physician to meet your health related concerns. Health Services enables the "Student on the Go" to receive effective and beneficial medical treatment. Health Services is available to all enrolled full- and part-time, undergraduate and graduate students.
Schedule Your Appointment Online
Health Services is an appointment based office. You can schedule your own appointment online with Health Services.
Health Services would like to announce an exciting change to our approach to the scheduling of medical visits. This change is prompted by feedback from students asking for the opportunity to book medical appointments in advance. In addition, we have measured waiting time and know that our students who make an appointment in advance have an average wait time of 5 minutes versus 15 minutes for those who walk in without an appointment. We will also be adding clinical staff to facilitate office efficiency and excellent care.
To begin making your appointment, please click on the Schedule Your Appointment tab below.
Click the icon above to begin.
NEW POLICIES FOR GYNECOLOGY & MEN'S CLINIC APPOINTMENTS
When you schedule an appointment for Gynecology or Men's Clinic the following policies will apply:
- Health Services will call or e-mail you 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment
- You are required to confirm your appointment by either phone or e-mail by the end of the business day you were contacted
- All appointments that are not confirmed by the end of that business day will have to be rescheduled by the student
*New* 2010 Pap Guidelines
The following services are provided as part of our Men’s Clinic:
- Testicular Exams
- STD screening
Hours for the Men’s Clinic areFridays 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
By Appointment Only. Appointment made via Advisortrac. Click here for instructions.
New Health Services Policies for IMMUNIZATIONS
- The last record of the day is reviewed at 4:30 p.m.
- Records take two to three business days to process
- Health Services encourages copies of records and does not accept faxes.
FIT TO BE KEAN CLUB
There is a new format for our Fit to be Kean Club. Watch this video to find out!