- Library hours change between sessions.
- The Library is closed when the University is closed.
- Hours are subject to change without notice.
- Circulation/Reserve Desk and Reference Desk service hours differ from Library building hours during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Starbucks and Student Technology Lab hours differ from Library building hours. Click here for the Student Technology Lab hours.
Fall Semester Building Hours: *
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m.-2 a.m.
Reference Desk: 9 a.m.-11 p.m.
Circulation Desk: 8 a.m.-12 midnight **
Saturday: 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Reference Desk: not available
Circulation Desk: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. **
Sunday: 1 p.m.-12 midnight
Reference Desk: 1 p.m.-9 p.m.
Circulation Desk: 1 p.m.-9 p.m. **
* Regular Fall semester hours end on Tuesday, December 20, 2016. Please see special hours below regarding hours for the last day of the Fall 2016 semester.
** Circulation Desk services end 15 minutes before the close of Circulation Desk hours.
Special Library Hours:
Wednesday, December 21, 2016: 8 a.m.-10 p.m. (last day of Fall semester)
Thursday, December 22, 2016: 8 a.m.-10 p.m. (December intersession)
Friday, December 23, 2016: 8 a.m.-10 p.m. (December intersession)
Saturday, December 24, 2016 - Monday, January 2, 2017: CLOSED
Winter Session Hours:
Tuesday, January 3 - Friday, January 6, 2017: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Saturday, January 7 - Sunday, January 8, 2017: CLOSED
Monday, January 9 - Friday, January 13, 2017: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Saturday, January 14 - Sunday, January 15, 2017: CLOSED
Monday, January 16, 2017: CLOSED for Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday