- Library hours change between sessions.
- The Library is closed when the University is closed.
- Hours are subject to change without notice.
- Circulation/Reserve Desk and Reference Desk service hours differ from Library building hours during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Starbucks and Student Technology Lab hours differ from Library building hours. Click here for the Student Technology Lab hours.
Fall/Spring Semester Building Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m.-2 a.m.
Reference Desk: 9 a.m.-11 p.m.
Circulation Desk: 8 a.m.-12 midnight **
Saturday: 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Reference Desk: not available
Circulation Desk: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. **
Sunday: 1 p.m.-12 midnight
Reference Desk: 1 p.m.-9 p.m.
Circulation Desk: 1 p.m.-9 p.m. **
** Circulation Desk services end 15 minutes before the close of Circulation Desk hours.
Friday, April 14, 2017: CLOSED for Good Friday (state holiday)
Sunday, April 16, 2017: CLOSED for Easter Sunday
Please note: the Library will be open on Saturday, April 15, 2017.