Request for Non-Print Materials
Please note the following:
- Non-Print Media - Request for non-print materials must be made at least 24 hours (Monday-Friday) in advance to avoid scheduling conflicts.
- Request are to be picked up from the Library L-163 Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. After hours materials can be picked up or left in appropriate boxes outside L-154. Please do not leave materials in the Library book drop.
- Materials should be returned within 48 hours after use. Special request will be accommodated whenever possible.
- Copyrighted materials are borrowed with the understanding that they are not to be reproduced. The Copyright Law is very clear that it is illegal to duplicate copyrighted works without the written permission of the producer.
- Borrowers are responsible for the damage or loss of University-owned materials.
ALL INFORMATION REQUESTED ON FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE PROCESSING.
Incomplete information cannot be processed!!