Summer Housing applications are now available via KeanWise.
Thank you for your interest in living on campus during the summer 2015 sessions. Priority will be given to students who submit complete applications by May 8, 2015 for summer session I and June 10, 2015 for summer session II. Students who do not receive a housing assignment will be placed on a waiting list based on the date the contract was received by the Office of Residential Student Services.
How to Apply for Housing
Please follow the directions below to apply for housing today.
- Log into your KeanWISE account at https://webreg.kean.edu
- Click the “Student” tab.
- Look for the “Residence Life” tab located on the bottom right corner.
- Click on the “Housing Application Summer I 2015 or Summer II 2015.”
- Read and “Agree” the Housing Contract and Terms.
- Verify that all the personal information in the application is correct and complete all preferences.
- Your application will be completed upon payment of the $125 non-refundable application fee. You will be prompted to make this payment online with only a credit card (cash, check, money order and debit cards are accepted in the Office of Student Accounting, located on the 3rd floor of the Administration Building.). A receipt number will be provided when the application has been completed.
- Housing Cost: Please find the summer session housing rate chart below:
2015 Summer Session I Rates
5/25/14 - 6/30/15
2015 Summer Session II Rates
6/30/15 - 8/11/15
If you submit the housing application after the due date, you will be expected to pay the full amount before you are assigned. The Office of Residential Student Services will provide you a hand written bill that you will have to pay at Student Accounting. If we are unable to offer you housing after you have paid the full amount, all of your money will be refunded.
- Assignments: Students who are approved for summer housing will receive their summer room assignments via the University e-mail by May 12, 2015. Students who have not received information by this date must contact the Office of Residential Student Services via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (908) 737-6800.
- Student Services: The same great ammenities that are available during the fall and spring semesters are also available during the summer. Students will have access to the Residential Student Services Shuttle, mail services, free cable and internet, free washers and dryers as well as a community kitchen.
- Meal Plan:Students are not required to have a meal plan during the summer. If you wish to add flex dollars to your Cougar ID Card, please do so through the Student Accounting Office.
Important Note: Students who have paid for both SSI and SSII do NOT need to move home between sessions!
Note No one will be allowed to stay beyond summer session II (8/12/15)
Should you have any questions regarding summer housing arrangements, please contact the Office of Residential Student Services at 908-737-6800 or email@example.com