Summer Housing applications are now available via KeanWise.
Thank you for your interest in living on campus during the summer 2014 sessions. Priority will be given to students who submit complete applications by May 6, 2014 for summer session I and June 10, 2014 for summer session II. Students who do not receive a housing assignment will be placed on a waiting list based on the date the contract was received by the Office of Residential Student Services.
How to Apply for Housing
Please follow the directions below to apply for housing today.
1) Sign on to KeanWise.
2) Click the “Student” tab.
3) Look for the “Residence Life” tab located at the bottom right corner.
4) Click on “Housing Application.”
5) Read and accept the terms and agreement.
6) Click on the term that you are applying for (2014 Summer Session I or 2014 Summer Session II)
7) Select the dates for which you are requesting housing.
8) Fill out your “Sleep and Cleaning Preferences”(this is mandatory)
9) Fill in your additional preferences.”
10) Add “roommate preferences” if you would like to request to live with a friend. Please note the Roommate preferences request must be mutual in order for us to assign the students.
11) In order to complete this section of the contract you must click “Submit”
- Housing Cost: Please find the summer session housing rate chart below:
2014 Summer Session I Rates
5/26/14 - 6/30/14
5/26/14 - 6/11/14
6/11/14 - 6/30/14
5/26/14 - 6/26/14
5/26/14 - 6/19/14
2014 Summer Session II Rates
6/30/14 - 8/12/14
6/30/14 - 7/21/14
7/21/14 - 8/8/14
6/30/14 - 8/1/14
6/30/14 - 7/28/14
If you submit the housing application after the due date, you will be expected to pay the full amount before you are assigned. The Office of Residential Student Services will provide you a hand written bill that you will have to pay at Student Accounting. If we are unable to offer you housing after you have paid the full amount, all of your money will be refunded.
- Assignments: Students who are approved for summer housing will receive their summer room assignments via the University e-mail by May 9, 2014. Students who have not received information by this date must contact the Office of Residential Student Services via e-mail at email@example.com or via phone at (908) 737-6800.
- Student Services: The same great ammenities that are available during the fall and spring semesters are also available during the summer. Students will have access to the Residential Student Services Shuttle, mail services, free cable and internet, free washers and dryers as well as a community kitchen.
- Meal Plan:Students are not required to have a meal plan during the summer. If you wish to add flex dollars to your Cougar ID Card, please do so through the Student Accounting Office.
Important Note: Students who have paid for both SSI and SSII do NOT need to move home between sessions!
Note No one will be allowed to stay beyond summer session II (8/12/14)
Should you have any questions regarding summer housing arrangements, please contact the Office of Residential Student Services at 908-737-6800 or firstname.lastname@example.org