TO LOSE CONTROL OF A CLASS
16 EASY LESSONS!!
- Let students form the habit of calling out questions
and remarks whenever the spirit moves them.
- Argue with students.
- Attempt to teach without the full attention of the
- Do not prepare a lesson plan.
- Give most of your attention to one or two students
during a class discussion.
- Accept all written work, no matter how poorly it is
done and never correct it or return it to students to be rewritten.
- Express to students that you do not care if they
- Do not establish classroom procedures.
- Do not ever admit that you made a mistake.
- Jump to conclusions before you have all the facts.
- Insist that students respect all rules and
regulations, but allow yourself to consistently violate them.
- Demonstrate that you do not like your students.
- Do not show interest in the world your students live
- Be consistently suspicious of your students. Do not accept that they have made an
- Be a nag.
Never be satisfied with giving a reprimand only once.
no responsibility for the behavior of children outside your classroom.