TEACHING PERFORMANCE CENTER
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
WILLIS 110 - UNION, NJ 07083
Telephone (908) 737-4185 - Fax (908) 737-4115
(for supervision of field experience students)
TRAVEL EXPENSE FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED AS INSTRUCTED BELOW OR PAYMENT WILL BE NEEDLESSLY DELAYED.
Directions: Complete by PRINTing the following information in the appropriate boxes:
1. Name and Address: Omit titles such as Dr., Ms., Mrs.
2. Email Address
3. Kean ID # - Voucher cannot be processed without your ID#.
4. Account Number: FUND: 11 COST CENTER: 11170 OBJECT: 5029
6. Under items (in the main body of the form) list individually the dates of your supervision visits, the official station (see below) and destination, and the round trip mileage. Any tolls must be listed in the Other column next to the respective trip information. Toll receipts must be attached to your voucher in order to be reimbursed. If submitting an EZ-Pass statement, please highlight the appropriate tolls.
PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES WHEN COMPLETING THE MILEAGE SECTION:
7. Total the auto miles column, multiply by $.31 per mile and enter the total in the box after the = sign.
8. Total the Other column (Tolls) and enter the total in the box at the end of the column.
9. Enter the sum of the Auto Miles column and the Other column in the Grand Total Amount box on the right. DO NOT CARRY OVER ANY TOTALS TO ANOTHER FORM. EACH VOUCHER MUST BE TOTALED INDIVIDUALLY.
10. Lower left corner: Insurance Co. and amounts of coverage. Please be certain you have filed an up-to-date xerox copy of your insurance card in the Business Office. If not, attach to the voucher.
11. Sign the voucher and enter the words Student Teaching Supervisor as your title.
12. Retain the bottom copy (blue/green) for your own records and submit the remaining copies to the Teaching Performance Center.
13. Travel vouchers must be submitted to the Teaching Performance Center at mid-semester and by the end of the semester.
14. Crossed out or lined out figures are not acceptable to the State. Use whiteout fluid, if necessary.
15. Telephone calls to students cannot be reimbursed.