Kean Library Resources
- Library Instruction Options (Librarians give instruction on how to do research using the library's print and electronic resources)
- Resources (includes lesson outlines, worksheets, and other materials on information literacy and research)
- Interactive Tutorials (on research and databases)
- Research Guides (handouts for doing research created for different classes)
- Endnote Web (an online bibliography and citation manager)
Other Resources for Teaching with Technology
with Computers (Carolyn Handa, in Teaching
English: The Instructor's Resource Portal, requires
free registration) . This resource is an excellent
online resource for using computers in writing.
It provides both the research background and also
practical instructional strategies to using computers
in writing, along with a bibliography and FAQ section.
Martin's Workshops on Teaching with Technology
provides free materials, along with advice, on using
technology in the classroom.
Teaching Tips (Steve Krause) gives advice on
word processing, synchronous and asynchronous communication,
creating websites, and other aspects of teaching
(Charles Nelson) provides information and resources
on using web 2.0 technologies in the classroom,
such as blogs, wikis, and more.