Kean Library Resources
- Library Instruction Options (Librarians give instruction on how to do research using the library's print and electronic resources)
- Resources (includes lesson outlines, worksheets, and other materials on information literacy and research)
- Interactive Tutorials (on research and databases)
- Research Guides (handouts for doing research created for different classes)
- Endnote Web (an online bibliography and citation manager)
Other Resources for Teaching with Technology
- New Teachers: Technology-Integration Basics (Edutopia) links to a variety of resources for teaching with technology.
- Computer Teaching with Technology (University of Washington) gives some advice on teaching with technology and links to other resources.
(Charles Nelson) provides information and resources
on using web 2.0 technologies in the classroom,
such as blogs, wikis, and more.