Students tend to see writing as a one-time product rather than a recursive process of generating and revising ideas. These five articles from the Dartmouth Writing Program give an overview of the writing process, along with practices that are often seen as part of the process of writing.
- Teaching Writing as Process (Dartmouth Writing Program)
- Conducting Writing Workshops
- Collaborative Learning/Learning with Peers
- Active Learning in the First-Year Writing Classroom
- Diagnosing and Responding to Student Writing