Global Business School
The Global Business School provides students with a uniquely global, comprehensive and personalized business education designed to pave the way for professional success in a diverse and dynamic world. Located in a new, state-of-the-art facility, students learn by doing through the global business practicum, leadership activities, networking and internships, as they interact with world-class faculty and the 35 executives on the Global Business School Advisory Board.
The Global Business School offers the following undergraduate degree:
The Global Business School offers the following graduate degree:
Get to Know Kean
Sara Ryad (MBA student, B.S., Management ‘19 ) and her team use Bloomberg Terminal data to compare gender equity performance across industries. “We found that some industries are doing well in female leadership, inclusivity, and pay equity while others are lagging behind. Our faculty advisor was very supportive and I personally learned a lot from him, especially about statistical approaches," says Ryad.
What sets the Kean Global Business School apart?
- Diversity: The multicultural student body and faculty mirror the diversity of the 21st century workforce.
- Location: New York City, the capital of the global marketplace, is 30 minutes away by train.
- Global Internships: The members of our Board of Advisors live and work around the world. Their networks ensure that our students are placed in exciting international internships with leading companies.
- Global Faculty: Small classes are taught by our committed and experienced faculty, giving students personalized access to their expertise and business knowledge.
- Wenzhou-Kean: Study at the Kean University campus in Wenzhou, China for the same cost of as a residential student on the Union campus
- Cutting-edge Curriculum: Classroom instruction provides a real-world, high-impact education that gives students the tools they will need in the workforce of today, and tomorrow.