Training and Resources for Online Learning
Sign up for training on the various technology available to Kean faculty and students!
Past Training Sessions are listed below. Click on the link to view the training!
Click below to register for various training resources! Registration may be required for some trainings.
Don't see a training you want listed below? Go to LinkedIn Learning! Use your Kean email credentials to sign in!
- Learn the basics of Blackboard Learn from Blackboard experts!
- Learn about this engaging lecture software and create your own files!
- Click on the title above to watch a recorded live session of Collaborate Ultra and its many uses for online courses.
- Faculty Training is required for new online instructors. Click here link to register for the week long, asynchronous, fully online training.
- For any questions regarding the Kean Online Faculty Training, feel free to reach out to the School of Online Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn how to create Voice Threads that can be integrated with Blackboard. Enhance your online courses!
- To watch a training session provided to Kean Faculty, go here.
- If you would like to register for an upcoming workshop, go to the workshop page.
- Need some tutorials? Check out the VoiceThread YouTube page.
- What is Lockdown Browser and Monitoring? Learn about the latest in anti-plagiarism software.
- Download the Quick Guide for more information.
- Download the Quick Guide to see how students use Software Secure and how it helps prevent plagiarism!
- Explore the online tutoring services available to students, 24/7! Click here to download the flyer below.
- Check out the features of ReadSpeaker and the enhanced features still to come in this training video.