Spring 2023 Move-Ins
Save the date!
Move-In Day for Freshmen & New Transfer Students: Sunday, January 15th, 2023.
Move-In Day for Returning Upperclassmen & Graduate Students: Monday, January 16, 2023.
Please review your Kean email for specific move-in times.
Requirements to Move-In:
Students must fulfill ALL the following requirements no later than Friday, January 13, 2023, in order to check in and receive their key.
- Financial Obligations: Students must be current with their account bills and/or payments made according to a payment plan.
- Full-Time Student Status: Undergraduate students must be registered for a minimum of 12 credits, view status at Keanwise.
- Student Health Clearance: Required immunization requirements and health insurance must be submitted to the Student Health Portal.
- Check-In: Residents who have fulfilled all move-in requirements are required to check in at their assigned residence hall with their Resident Assistant staff. Be sure to bring your Kean ID card.
- Students and their guests are encouraged to wear face coverings during move-ins and follow social distancing practices when possible while on campus. Students are permitted two (2) guests to assist with their move.
- Bins There will be an extremely limited number of moving bins available. Students are strongly encouraged to bring their own moving materials - hand trucks, carts, bins, etc. Bins will be available at each of your assigned residence halls.
Residential students will receive detailed move-in instructions via Kean email and housing portal.