General Information

If you are …
Planning to change a major and you need to get the Change of Major Form
Planning on taking a course in another college/university
Getting ready for graduation and you need to get your Program Guide Sheet signed
Looking for advisement (see KeanWise for your assigned adviser)
Looking to get an overload to a class (see the School of Psychology Policy)
Go to the School of Psychology located in EC 232/EC234

If you are …
Looking to get permission to take more than 19 credits
Looking for the Dean of the College of Humanities and Social Science
Looking to register in a class when the date of add/drop has ended

Go to the Office of the Dean located in CAS 405D
Dr. Suzanne Bousquet

Close It

Home > Resources