The College of Business and Public Management is comprised of four schools offering the following degree programs listed in the chart below:
- The Global Business School
- The School of Accounting and Finance
- The School of Management and Marketing
- The School of Criminal Justice and Public Management
|Undergraduate Programs||major guidesheet||minor guidesheet||4 year plan|
|Management- General Business Option|
|Management- Management of Organizations Option|
|Management- Supply Chain Option|
|Master of Science in Accounting|
|Master of Arts in Criminal Justice|
|Global MBA - Global Management Option|
|Global MBA - Executive Option|
|Master of Public Administration-General|
|Master of Public Administration- Health Services Admin.|
Academic Advisement for Students in the College of Business and Public Management
- The College of Business and Public Management views academic advisement as an essential component of the student learning experience.
- The faculty of the College is dedicated to student development and views advisement an extension of the classroom.
- Upon admission to the major, each student in the College is advised by a full-time professor from our College. Each professor dedicates at least eight hours a week to student advisement and assistance.
- The College utilizes academic advising as an avenue to supporting and developing the student-faculty mentoring relationship.
- The College of Business and Public Management strives for the highest quality advisement in keeping with the professional standards of the National Academic Advising Association (NACADA).