Downton Abbey Luncheon
Saturday, January 17
As the fifth season of Downton Abbey airs, step back in time to the 1920s and enjoy a luncheon fit for the Crawley family themselves. Our mouthwatering luncheon buffet includes your choice of red or white wine. A tour of Liberty Hall Museum follows the luncheon.
- Program Time: Noon to 3 p.m.
- Program Fee: $55 per person
- Reservations required by January 10; please call 908-527-0400 or email email@example.com.
Frozen Ball at Liberty Hall
Saturday, January 24 (SOLD OUT); Sunday, January 25; Saturday 31 (SOLD OUT)
Liberty Hall has been Frozen over by Queen Elsa and her icy powers! Join us at this Frozen-themed event and make a craft, play games, and warm up at our delicious hot chocolate bar with some sweet treats. A special guest will also make an appearance, so come dressed as your favorite character! Recommended for ages 3 – 10.
- Program Time: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Program Fee: $20 for one child & one adult; additional adults $5.
- Reservations required by January 17; please call 908-527-0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.