Freshmen Residence Halls
NEW FRESHMAN RESIDENCE HALL
- The new freshman residence hall has traditional style suites designed with two double bedrooms connected by a common area and share a private bathroom with a shower.
- Each bedroom comes furnished with beds, wardrobes, desks, desk chairs and a small refrigerator.
- The community features a large lounge on the first floor, a game room, multipurpose rooms, and a laundromat style laundry room with coinless washers and dryers.
- Each residential floor contains 15 suites, 2 resident assistants and a floor lounge.
- The suites are equipped with an individually controlled air conditioning and heating system. The amenities in each suite include cable TV, telephone and Internet.
New Freshmen Residence Hall Floor Plan
WHITEMAN HALL/DOUGALL HALL
- Whiteman Hall and Dougall Hall are traditional style suites designed with two double bedrooms connected by a shared bathroom.
- Each room is furnished with two beds, two closets, two desks/chairs, and two dressers.
- Each room is provided with a refrigerator and microwave
- There are free laundry facilities located on each floor and study lounges throughout the building.
Dougall Hall Floor Plan Whiteman Hall Floor Plan
BARTLETT/ROGERS HALL/SOZIO HALL/BURCH HALL
- Living Room, Full Kitchen, Dining Area and Private Bathroom
- Each bedroom contains two beds, two wardrobes, two desks, and two desks/chairs.
- The full kitchen contains a full-size refrigerator, microwave unit, sink area and cabinet space.
- The first floor has a community center, community kitchen, and a laundrymat-style laundry room.
- Sozio Hall is the 10-month building; it is open during winter break
- Graduate Community is located on the 6th floor of Sozio Hall
- Transfer Community is located on the 5th floor of Bartlett Hal
Burch Floor Plan Sozio Floor Plan Bartlett Floor Plan Rogers Floor Plan
NEW UPPERCLASSMAN RESIDENCE HALL
- Two to three double occupancy bedroom apartments or four single bedrooms are also available.
- The apartments are equipped with an individually controlled air conditioning and heating system
- The living room areas of each apartment are furnished with sofas, chairs, end tables and TV stands.
- The kitchen area is furnished with a round dining table, four chairs, a full-size refrigerator, cabinet storage space, sink area and a microwave unit.
- The first floor of the facility contains a main lounge with student mailboxes, vending machines, computer lab, flexible multipurpose room, game room, centralized laundromat style laundry room, and a community center
- The first floor of the building is a 300-seat “all-you-careto-eat” style cafeteria and 50-seat screening room.
New Upperclass Floor Plan